Friday, April 27, 2012

04-27-2012 Indecisive Day

Today was one of those days where my brain is on vacation. I saw this message on my computer screen while I was trying to figure out what picture to take today and though--yeah, that's my brain's problem. No input signal!
I took several pictures after trying to get my computer's message on film (not as easy as it looks) and then sat down outside in hopes of finding a bird. No birds, but this turned out rather nicely.

John brought me flowers yesterday and I took some pictures of them. I thought this was pretty awesome.

And then there was this picture...

Oh! And I liked this one too after I played with it in the editing program...and since I couldn't make up my mind due to no input signal, I just posted them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment