Monday, May 7, 2012

05-07-2012 My focus

I really haven't been feeling all that creative for the last week. The thought of going out of the apartment has left me feeling apathetic and exhausted. Fortunately, I had to see the doctor today and that got me out. I told John--I still haven't taken my picture for today yet, so I brought my camera. I didn't see anything that inspired me. So back home we go and as we walk to the apartment I keep stopping and looking for a picture.
Maybe, I say, this will make a good picture. It is kind of interesting, don't you think?

Or how about these big leaves. I had my eye on them yesterday as a possible interesting grouping.

Still not happy I walked out to the doggie yard and thought this looked kind of cool. Maybe tomorrow they will have bloomed.

And then finally I saw this iris. Irises are so delicate. This one is actually white, but I cut out some of the  light so it wouldn't glare and I decided I actually like the hint of pink.

So having done all that I now feel a bit better. My daughter told me years and years ago when she first began taking pictures that she liked looking through the viewfinder because it helped her change her focus on life. Words of wisdom, me thinks.






1 comment:

  1. lovely!

    I hope it made you feel better! <3

    Today in class we discussed what 'wisdom' is...wh has it, can it be measured...etc. then we had to take a 'wisdom survey'. supposedly to determine our wisdom. I got 12.5 out of 15 :) not too shabby! I love u

    ReplyDelete