Monday, May 14, 2012

05/13/2012 Visit to the Past once again

I've always loved this picture. Because I wasn't able to take a picture yesterday, I sat and played with my filters and got this picture to look more like my memory of this particular sunset. Well...I used a focal black and white filter so the sun is in color and the trees and water are more of a silhouette. 
This was taken in 2006 at Colt State Park, Bristol, Rhode Island. John and I used to go down often to this park for the sunsets over Narragansett Bay. I think this park is one of the things I miss most about Rhode Island. We could always find a beautiful sunset to watch and it was close to where we lived. During the summer when it is hot and so humid your towels never get dry, we could drive down and there would be a wonderful breeze coming off the bay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment